- You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that Our Site is provided on "as is, as available" basis.
- ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC AND PERSONAL ADVICE. MarieCopeland.ca and Axcess Mortgage and Loans Financing Co. Ltd. is dedicated to helping you find the resources you need to choose the right financial solution for your situation. However, the information provided herein is NOT mortgage, legal or financial advice. It is for informational purposes only. MarieCopelan.ca and Axcess Mortgage and Loans Fincancing Co. Ltd. is not meant to replace the guidance of your own competent legal or financial advisor. Your use of any information provided on this site, in the newsletters issued by this site, products directly on this site, or sites we link to, is solely at your own risk. MarieCopeland.ca and Axcess Mortgage and Loans Financing Co. Ltd. does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the merchantability or use of the information provided, or third party products to which we link.
- We may, for marketing purposes, collect and review data obtained from and about you in the course of your accessing Our Site.
- You are not authorized to download any of the content on Our Site without permission.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on Our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
- To the extend that portions of Our Site (such as "chat rooms" or "bulletin boards") may provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ("Positngs"). BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we, on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of thirds parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of of or in connection with the use of this Our Site or any web sit with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
- We hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
- Where we may provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate MarieCopleand.ca or Axcess Mortgage and Loans Financing Co. Ltd. and/or it's affiliates' intellectual property rights, MarieCopeland.ca and Axcess Mortgage and Loans Financing Co. Ltd. and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any provincial, state or federal court in the Province of Ontario, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed upon mediator in the following location: Province of Ontario, Canada. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Province of Ontario, Canada, under the rules of Canadian Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
October 1, 2012 MarieCopeland.ca and Axcess Mortgage and Loans Financing Co. Ltd.
*Lenders change their products and interest rates regularly and without notice. Check with us for updates.
Banks and AAA lenders pay us for your service. Some alternative mortgage financing and all private mortgage lending broker fees are payable by clients.